Body Rock: The Home Workout Movement.



Zuzana from Bodyrock.tv
Going to the gym is just not in the cards for me. There are many reasons, the baby being one. But honestly, the thing I hate most about the gym is trying to find an ensemble that doesn't make me look too lumpy! Yikes.


So, I haven't really given the postpartum workout routine a college try. That is until four days ago, when I started a blog about fitness and health and decided to put my money where my mouth is, lol.

Introducing:  BodyRock.tv
Zuzana Light and her boyfriend Freddy have created a home fitness movement that reaches millions of followers a day: Body Rock TV.
And this chick is kind of a beast. Her workouts incorporate interval training with little to no equipment, and best of all, most of her workouts can be done in under 15 minutes.

Now, she is not for the faint of heart, but honestly, you can get through most anything, if it's only for fifteen minutes. Plus, she has thousands of workouts to choose from, so you can try something new each day, instead of doing the same boring 30 minute elliptical ride.

This is day 2 for me, and I did the Prison Cell Exercises. I completed the workout in just 25min. and 7 seconds, but I felt the burn! I sweat like a pig and I was darn proud of myself afterwards.

What do you do to say in shape.... share your routines in the comment window below.

Comments

Popular Posts