Sticking my toe in the water

Six years have gone by incredibly fast. When I started this blog, Abram, my youngest, was just a baby. I'd become a stay-at-home mom, and diet and exercise where at the forefront of my mind.

Oh, how things change.
I've gone back to work.... like four different schools in six years.....
I've moved... like three times and to two different states.....
I've gained weight and stopped exercising..... like twenty pounds people....

But what I've also done is mature.
I've learned to be kind to myself....
I've learned to own my mistakes....
I've learned to be more vulnerable....
I've learned to love more selflessly....
I've learned to be fearless and embrace whatever happens....

And it is in the spirit of what I'm learning that I "dip my toe" back in blog pond.
We'll see what happens....

Comments

Popular Posts